We offer Natural plant extracts natural L-theanine 30%
Product Name: High Quality l theanine Powder,l-theanine
Test method: By HPLC
Molecular Formula: C7H13N2O3
Molecular Weight: 174.2
CAS Registry Number: 3081-61-6
Appearance: White crystalline powder
L-Theanine is derived from tea leaves. Tea is native to eastern
Asia and is a member of the Theaceae family. This evergreen shrub
or tree grows to over 9 m in height and is pruned from 60 cm to 1.5
m for cultivation. Its dark green, serrated-edged leaves are
alternate and oval, while its white and fragrant blossoms appear
singly or in clusters.
The chemical has also been isolated from the edible mushroom
Boletus badius. The mushroom is commonly found in late summer and
autumn in the United States, and is reddish brown to dark
brick/brown in color with a 4 to 12 cm tall stem. The flesh is
white to yellow in color, and becomes a light blue/green color when
cut or bruised.
- L-Theanine can be used as an antineoplastic drug
- L-Theanine can be used for antihypertensive drugs
- L-Theanine can be used in sedative drugs
- As a tea drink quality improver
- As an additive to improve food flavor
- As a functional food additives
- L-Theanine can reduce blood pressure, blood sugar, blood lipids.
- L-Theanine has the function of removing radicals and anti-aging.
- L-Theanine can enhance the immune function and prevention of colds.
- L-Theanine will anti-radiation,anti-cancer,inhibiting the
increasing of cancer cell.
- L-Theanine used to anti-bacterium, with the function of
sterilization and deodorization.
|Name||Green tea extractExtract Powder|
|Botanical Source||Gamelliasinensis O. Ktze|
|Maker Compounds||Tea polyphenols 40%-98%|
|Color||light-yellow or brown-yellow powder|
|Part Used||Tea leaf|
|Extract solvent||Ethanol & Water|
|Drying Method||Spray Dying|
|Particle Size||NLT100%Through 80 mesh|
|Loss on Drying||≤ 5.0%|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000cfu/g|
|Total Yeast & Mold||≤100cfu/g|